- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- The service provider uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device;
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted.
Ending the browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Cookies are designed to use the web pages. The service provider uses these files to:
- the ability to log in and maintain the User's session on each subsequent page of the Website;
- adjusting the content of the Website's website to the User's individual preferences, above all these files recognize his Device to display the page in accordance with his preferences;
- creating anonymous statistics (excluding the possibility of identifying the User), which help to understand how Users use the Website's pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- proper handling of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of sources of Users' redirection to the Website's website.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how Users use our websites to improve the functioning of the Website by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor information about Users using the Google Analytics tool, which records the User's behavior on the Website
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's pages;
- "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User's Device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings, or to inform about them each time they are sent to the User's Devices.
- Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
§2. Direct marketing
- Conducting direct marketing by Zakłady Meblowe FARTA can be made by sending commercial information electronically, particularly by e-mail and telephone.
- Zakłady Meblowe FARTA may send you information about its products and services if it consents to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes. Consent to the processing of personal data can be changed at any time.
- Sending information about ZMF products and services via electronic communication requires consent to the sending of commercial information by electronic communication, in particular e-mail, and providing an e-mail address.
- Presenting the offer of Zakłady Meblowe FARTA by telephone requires the customer's consent to the use of telecommunications terminal equipment for direct marketing purposes and the provision of a telephone number.
- If the user no longer wants to receive information about the products and services of Zakłady Meblowe FARTA, he can change his consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.